Audio Description (AD) is a fantastic service we provide for the 180,000 people with sight loss in Norway. With the use of the MovieReading app, the audience can enjoy the normal film soundtrack at the cinema, whilst a recorded narrator explains what's happening on screen - in gaps in the dialogue so as to not disturb the flow of the film. This can be heard through a normal set of earplugs.
Our AD people have partaken in a workshop led by one of UK’s leading AD experts, Hannah Brownlie of Ginger and Blue. The quality of our AD service is very important to us. As a production company, we understand film and how important it is to respect the intentions of the director. Our goal is that the audience, no matter how small, can experience and enjoy the film to its fullest.
Our most recent titles include:
- Now It’s Dark by Arild Østin Ommundsen - Chezville AS
- My heart belongs to Daddy (Røverdatter) by Sofia Haugan - Indie Film AS
- Operation Shadowman (Operasjon Mørkemann) by Grethe Bøe-Waal - Filmkameratene AS
- I remember you (Jeg vet hvem du er) by Óskar Thór Axelsson - Zik Zak Filmworks and Ape&Bjørn AS
- The Night (Natta pappa henta oss) by Steffan Strandberg - Indie film AS
- The Regulars by Leon Bashir - Wanted Film Mola Production AS
- Thelma by Joakim Trier - Motlys
- Prebz and Dennis the Movie by Trond Gullaksen - North Sea Production AS
- The Man by Charlotte Sieling-Hummel - Nimbus Film AS
- Drib by Kristoffer Borgli - Bacon
- Hunting flies by Izer Aliu - Storyline Pictures
- The Grenade Man (Granatmannen) by Karianne Berge - Indie Film AS
For more information about our Audio Description services, please contact Tanya Potts Aanonsen:
tanya (at) indiefilm.no, +47 915 455 77.
For more information about the Movie Reading App, please visit their website.
Download the app: